You can help in many ways:
(nb. all buttons open a new window).
- act as guide.
- assist in an admin capacity on a course e.g. driving, assist with catering, cleaning up (greatly appreciated!), etc.
- assist in the office for a few hours occasionally/weekly. e.g. update facebook/this website
- help look after guide dogs.
- donate money. Please make a donation via our Virgin Money Giving account using the following button.
- change your will to give a legacy donation.
- raise money:
- enter a sponsored event such as our London to Brighton Cycle event or organise your own event. To use our Virgin Money Fund raising process please see our Donate page.
- through Ebay for charity, Amazon Smile, etc.
- Use ‘Give as You Live’ and whenever you buy anything from over 4000 stores including: Argos,Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots, we receive a small commission. Click on the following button to Sign up, Use or find out more.
- Organise a collection in a bucket e.g. at a local railway station.
- get your local supermarket to include VoA in their charity disc selector boxes.
- run a car boot sale and sell off your surplus items.
- donate your old outdoor or triathlon kit.
- if you’ve got cycle maintenance skills (or want to learn them) you can help keep the tandems in good condition.
And lots more besides – just get in touch!